- About us
This is a residential and commercial building with approx. 330 m² of living space + 157 m² of commercial space + 100 m² of usable space. Everything is on 230 m² of land. The property for sale is in a popular and lively location with ideal connections to all facilities and shops. The property was completely renovated in 1991 and has 6 residential units with practical cuts and different sizes. There is also a rented commercial unit on the ground floor. This offers you a further 157 m². In addition, the house has a full basement. The property has a full basement. The current (cold) rental income amounts to EUR 49,598.40 per year. Allocable additional costs 8,946.00 EUR per year.
If we were able to arouse your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
NURSERIES / SCHOOLS:
* Evangelical kindergarten, Kurfürstenstraße 9
* Elementary school at the Mouse Tower, Herterstraße 35
* Stefan-George-Gymnasium, Morschfeldweg 5
* Hildegardis School, Holzhauserstraße 16
* Technical University of Bingen, Berlinstrasse 109
* You can reach Bingen (Rhein) Hbf in 5 minutes
* Shops within walking distance
* A60, A61 and B9 can be reached in 5-10 minutes
Bingen am Rhein is a large town in the Mainz-Bingen district in Rhineland-Palatinate. The original name of the settlement was Bingium, a Celtic word possibly for "hole in the rock", designation for the shoal behind the Mouse Tower, known as the Binger Loch. Bingen was the starting point of the Ausoniusstraße, a Roman military road that connected the city with Trier. Bingen is known, among other things, for the story of the Bingen Mouse Tower, in which the archbishop of Mainz, Hatto, is said to have been eaten by mice. In 2008, Bingen hosted the third Rhineland-Palatinate State Horticultural Show after Kaiserslautern and Trier.
* 230 m² plot area, 330 m² living space
* 157 m² retail space
* 100 m² usable area
* Gas heating
* Fitted kitchens available
* Floor coverings: tiles, laminate, parquet; terracotta
* Roller shutters
* Central location
* 487 m² rentable area
* Total building area 584 m²
* Completely renovated in 1991, modernized in 2019
* Roof was redone in 2016/2017
* DG apartments also new in 2016/2017
* 2 new heating systems from 2020
VIRTUAL 360° TOUR:
* Follows immediately
* 1.000.000,00 EUR , plus 5,95% buyer's commission incl. VAT.
You can find more interesting offers on our website //www.immobilien-lindstedt.de!
We also take care of your financing WITHOUT additional costs for you! We offer customers the best offer at the best price from a wide range of products and providers. The interests of the customer are thus represented professionally and optimally with lenders.