real-estate-lindstedt.com / CHICKS VILLAS ON NORTH CYPRUS!

  • € 582.000
Cengizköy
For sale
real-estate-lindstedt.com / CHICKS VILLAS ON NORTH CYPRUS!
Cengizköy
  • € 582.000

description

Northern Cyprus Webinar https://immobilien-lindstedt.de/webinar-nordzypern/

Small excerpt from our stock https://immobilien-lindstedt.de/umfeld/nordzypern/

Are you ready for a luxurious life surrounded by nature, peace and tranquility? We are pleased to introduce our modern villas consisting of 39 units in Lefke/Cengizköy, offering panoramic sea and mountain views.
Our villas range in size from 198 square feet to 208 square feet and feature smart home systems, infinity pools, private gardens, patio and barbecue areas, private parking, radiant floor heating, central heating and cooling, fireplace, solar inverter system, fiber optic internet connection and security cameras, and many other amenities.

Prices start at £502,240 and construction begins in April 2023, with a project delivery date in April 2025.
Payment plans are available including a deposit of 35 % followed by the remaining 65 % paid in 24 equal installments over 2 years with no interest, a deposit of 35 % followed by the remaining 65 % paid in 8 equal installments every 3 months with no interest, or a deposit of 50 % followed by the remaining 50 % paid in 4 equal installments every 6 months with no interest.

39 VILLAS in total - Request availability list!

Project start date: April 2023
Delivery date: April 2025

If you are interested, feel free to contact us and we will send you all the documents we have.

For individuals who want to settle in Northern Cyprus, the possible tax savings are comparatively low, but here much is compensated by the really low cost of living, rent and real estate prices. The Northern Cypriot state also allows the deduction of comparable taxes paid abroad due to the lack of DTAs.

In fact, the quality of life in North Cyprus is high. Not only because of the wonderful landscape, the beautiful and uncrowded beaches and the friendly people. Also the open borders to the Republic of Cyprus for Europeans, the presence of all the products that you also know from home and a not inconsiderable European population, especially British, but also not a few Germans, contribute to the fact that you can feel very comfortable in Northern Cyprus.

North Cyprus is also for pensioners and retirees, similar to Italy, quite an interesting emigration destination. The pension can be easily transferred to Northern Cyprus and with € 1,000 a month you can live in Northern Cyprus almost princely. In addition, there are the already mentioned other advantages of the country.

* 3 bedrooms and bathroom
* Underfloor heating
* Heat pump (instantaneous water heater)
* Water tank
* 360° panoramic view of the sea and the mountains
* Grohe water systems
* Central heating and cooling
* Smart home system
* Chimney
* 2KVA Inverter Smart Solar Power System
* First-class electrical materials, LED lighting and ambient lighting barbecue area and terrace.
* Private swimming pool and outdoor shower
* Fiber optic internet connection
* Hydrophor (water filtration)
* Solar collector
* Private parking space
* High quality workmanship and materials
* Thermal comfort (insulated walls, floors, terrace and windows) Private garden area.
* Insulated aluminum windows
* CCTV camera security system
* First-class marble and ceramic floors

PARTICULARITIES:  
 
* Top location
* Sea view  
* Mountain view
* First occupancy

PURCHASE PRICE:    

* 582.000,00 EUR without buyer's commission (depending on exchange rate 502.240,00 £)

You can find more interesting offers on our website //www.immobilien-lindstedt.de!

We also take care of your financing WITHOUT additional costs for you! We offer customers the best offer at the best price from a wide range of products and providers. The interests of the customer are thus represented professionally and optimally with lenders.
 
https://www.provenexpert.com/immobilien-lindstedt-management-gmbh-co-kg/ 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Immobilien-Lindstedt-UG/172871182736850

https://instagram.com/immobilien_lindstedt_gmbh/?ref=badge  

https://www.youtube.com/c/ImmobilienLindstedt 


energy efficiency

  • Primary energy source: Elektro, Holz-Hackschnitzel

address

Google Maps
  • location Cengizköy
  • Federal State Lefkosia
  • Postcode 99797
  • perimeter Northern Cyprus
  • country Cyprus

details

Updated on May 9, 2024 at 7:02 pm
  • Object ID: 3319
  • Price: € 582.000
  • Size: 126 m²
  • Floor space: 361 m²
  • Bedroom: 3
  • Rooms: 4
  • Bathroom: 3
  • Construction year: 2023
  • Type: villa
  • Status: For sale

Additional details

  • Type of heating: underfloor heating
  • Location/Area: 1A
  • Number of outdoor parking spaces: 2
  • living space: 126 m²
  • Balconies: 1
  • Terraces: 1
  • Balcony/terrace area: 67 m²
  • Living room and bedroom: 1
  • Number of parking lots: 2
  • Type of equipment: luxurious
  • Internet: broadband
  • lighting: Electric, wood chips
  • Flooring: tiles
  • Bathroom amenities: Shower, window
  • Kitchen: Fitted kitchen, Open kitchen
  • Alignment balcony/terrace: North, East, South, West
  • Safety technology: Alarm system, camera
  • Pitch type: free place
  • Condition: like new
  • Property is available from: From now on

Video

plan a visit

your information

Compare listings

Compare
Christian Lindstedt
  • Christian Lindstedt